Home > Attractions > Chandor Gardens > Chandor Mansion

Chandor Mansion

Built in 1939, this Palladian style home was designed by the architect Joseph Pelich to be primarily the artist’s studio.

Douglas and Ina lived here six months out of each year and spent the remaining six months in New York City where Douglas also kept a studio.

Additions to the home were built in the 1940’s and once again after Douglas’ death in the 1950’s.
of 1
Back to
Top
< Back
X