We are proud to announce that San Antonio country star Mike Ryan will be our Spark in the Park headlining act on July 4th at the Heritage Park Amphitheater! Openers are Micky & the Motorcars, a Red Dirt band based out of Austin, Tx!
Following these talented country music performances is our annual fireworks spectacular! This massive show is one of the largest fireworks displays in North Texas and can be seen from miles away, so plan to light up your night with the City of Weatherford!
THIS EVENT IS FREE!
- Heritage Park Amphitheater – 378 Jack Borden Way, Weatherford, TX 76086
- Heritage Park Grounds – 317 Santa Fe Dr, Weatherford, TX 76086
- Fireworks will begin at sundown, approximately 9:30 pm.
- Our show is one of the largest displays in North Texas and can be seen for miles!
- The fireworks launch from Heritage Park, located at 317 Santa Fe Dr, Weatherford, TX 76086
- 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- 6:00 PM – Micky and the Motorcars
- 7:45 PM – Mike Ryan
- APPROX 9:30 PM – Fireworks
KID’S WATER SLIDES! (bring bathing suits, sunscreen and towels)
- Limited parking is available in the North, Middle and South lots of Heritage Park.
- Additional parking can be found at Weatherford College, located at 225 College Park Dr. Shuttle services will bring you to the event grounds and also take you back to your vehicle. Shuttle service begins at 4:30 pm and ends at 11:00 pm.
- All parking and shuttle service is FREE
- Fireworks will be launched at approximately 9:30 pm at Heritage Park
- Our show can be seen for miles. Want to watch outside of Heritage Park? The fireworks can be seen from anywhere in Weatherford! Visit one of our may restaurants with a patio for viewing or take a stroll through historic Downtown. Most large parking lots in Weatherford are great for viewing!
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Danibelle's Lebanese Cuisine
- DNA BBQ
- Dosey Dough
- Edgewise 8 Brewing
- Events in Motion
- Flamegrill TX
- Funky Munky
- Juliebeans Icecream
- La Reyna
- Mama Lama Sweets
- Sandy V’s Teas ‘N Things
- Tacos to Die For