Get ready for a spooky night
walk through eerie lights and creeping fog at Chandor Gardens. This is a hauntingly beautiful family-friendly
experience for all ages to enjoy.
We have additional activities planned including a spooky
scavenger hunt to complete while you walk through, and you can vote for your
favorite carved pumpkins! Wear walking shoes; there
are some uneven surfaces but the Gardens are ADA
accessible. There will also be strobe lights.
Tickets must be purchased in advance to attend and we expect they will
Jack- O’-Lantern Nights will take place on the nights of October 21, 22, and 23 from 7pm – 10pm each
ENTER THE PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST AND HAVE
YOUR PUMPKIN DISPLAYED DURING THE EVENT!
Everyone is welcome to submit a pumpkin for a chance to win a prize! To enter,
fill out an
entry form and
drop off your carved pumpkin to the Chandor Gardens office October 19th through
October 20th anytime between 9am – 6pm. We ask that pumpkin designs
be original (no stencil designs, please!),
The three competing age
Group A: 9
Group B: 10 to 15
Group C: 16 and above
Tacos to Die For – Dishing up some delicious Mexican Food with a few TexMex
Sweet Emilia's – Will satisfy all your sweet cravings, best hot chocolate out there!
- Tickets must be purchased prior to event.
- $10 - Ages 7 and over
- Free - Ages 6 and under (must be accompanied by an adult)
- BUY TICKETS HERE
- Pick your day and time
- Create an account or login if you already have an account
- Add your group’s tickets to your cart
- Click Checkout
- Pay with credit card
- Please be in line right at your ticket start time and arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before that time, parking is limited.
- If you have any questions you can call Chandor Gardens at: 817-598-4334 during business hours. (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, Saturday 9am - 3pm, Sunday 12pm - 4pm) and we can assist you!