ENTER THE PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST AND HAVE YOUR PUMPKIN DISPLAYED DURING THE EVENT!
Everyone is welcome to submit a pumpkin for a chance to win a prize! We will be accepting submissions October 18 from 9am - 7pm. To deliver pumpkin: Go through the Chandor Gardens front entry gate (there will be a garden closed sign) and take the first drive on the left. You can put your pumpkin anywhere on the porch with the paperwork under it so that it does not blow away. Downdload entry form here here. We ask that pumpkin designs be carved so that we can put a light in them.
The three competing age groups are:
Group A: 9 and under
Group B: 10 to 15
Group C: 16 and above
- Tickets must be purchased prior to event.
- $10 - Ages 7 and over
- Free - Ages 6 and under (must be accompanied by an adult - no ticket required)
- BUY TICKETS HERE
- Pick your day and time (there are two pages of time for each night)
- Create an account or login if you already have an account
- Add your group’s tickets to your cart
- Click Checkout
- Pay with credit card
- Parking is limited so please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your ticket time.
- If you have any questions or would like to purchase your tickets over they phone - you can call the Weatherford Parks Department at: 817-598-4124 during business hours. (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm) and we can assist you!