We are excited to announce that one of Texas country’s
modern-era founding fathers, Pat Green, will be our Spark in the Park headliner
on July 4th at the Heritage Park Amphitheater! Opening act will be East Texas
native, Chris Colston with his “gritty Texas roots combined with a little blues
and rock ‘n’ roll”. Following these talented artists is our famous fireworks
show! This massive show is one of the largest fireworks displays in North Texas
and can be seen from miles away.
THIS EVENT IS FREE!
- Heritage Park Amphitheater – 503 Santa Fe Dr, Weatherford, TX 76086
- Heritage Park Grounds – 317 Santa Fe Dr, Weatherford, TX 76086
- Fireworks will begin at sundown, approximately 9:30 pm.
- Our show is one of the largest displays in North Texas and can be seen for miles!
- The fireworks launch from Heritage Park, located at 317 Santa Fe Dr, Weatherford, TX 76086
- 6:00 PM – Chris
- 7:45 PM – Pat Green
- APPROX 9:30 PM – Fireworks
KID’S WATER SLIDES! (bring bathing suits, sunscreen and towels)
- Limited parking is available in the North, Middle and South lots of Heritage Park.
- Additional parking can be found at Weatherford College, located at 225 College Park Dr. Shuttle services will bring you to the event grounds and also take you back to your vehicle. Shuttle service begins at 4:30 pm and ends at 11:00 pm.
- All parking and shuttle service is FREE
- Our show can be seen
for miles. Want to watch outside of Heritage Park? The fireworks can be seen
from anywhere in Weatherford! Visit one of our many restaurants with a patio
for viewing or take a stroll through historic Downtown. Most large parking lots
in Weatherford are great for viewing!
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Danibelle's Lebanese Cuisine
- DNA BBQ
- Dosey Dough
- Edgewise 8 Brewing
- Events in Motion
- Flamegrill TX
- Funky Munky
- Juliebeans Icecream
- La Reyna
- Mama Lama Sweets
- Sandy V’s Teas ‘N Things
- Tacos to Die For